Volunteer with BaySafe!
One of the most essential parts of BaySafe is our volunteers.
We are always looking for motivated and respectful individuals to help us with events year round.
In the summer we are especially busy (festival season) which means we need all the help we can get! Festivals are where BaySafe started and where we continue to share information and supplies to create a safer environment for everyone involved.
Being a volunteer means:
- You are providing an excellent service for the community
- An opportunity to learn more about harm reduction from the frontline
- Free entry to events you volunteer at
If you are interested in getting involved with BaySafe please see the following instructions for applying!
To apply to volunteer there are a couple simple steps:
- Download and complete the volunteer-application-form
- Submit the completed volunteer application form and a copy of your resume to email@example.com
- You will be expected to attend volunteer meetings (held intermittently throughout the year)
- You will be expected to arrive to your shift on time
- Many of our events are at bars on weekends between 10pm and 2am
- Be non-judgmental when approached for questions
- Keep discussion confidential
- Work together as a community
For any questions, please email us and we will be happy to help!